If you are concerned about the amount that you’re drinking then why not visit alcoholconcern.org.uk ?
Alcohol Concern was founded in 1984 as the national charity working to help reduce the problems that can be caused by alcohol.
They do this by helping people with information, advice and support with their questions about drinking and the problems that can sometimes be caused by alcohol.
Their big aim is to create a society in which alcohol does no harm.
Thank you for visiting our website and even bigger thanks if you are going to purchase one of our products!
WHO WE ARE
We are Mewine Limited trading as (“Ohsomm”), a company registered in England at Harwood House, 43 Harwood Road, London, United Kingdom, SW6 4QP with company number 10230953. We are the data controller (the company which is ultimately accountable for the processing of your data).
WHY YOU NEED TO READ THIS
When you visit our website or purchase our fabulous products, you will be giving us your information in a variety of ways as described in this policy (your personal data). This isn’t about giving you the small print. It is our commitment to you that we want to protect and respect your privacy. We want to try and make it as clear as possible to you what you are agreeing to when you visit our site and when you purchase our products. If you have any questions, just email us at [email protected] and we will try and answer them!
We may need to update this Policy at any time and without notice, so be sure to check this Policy regularly to understand how we use your information.
We’re sorry but it is a condition of using our site and purchasing our products that you need to agree with this policy and how we use your data for our legitimate business purposes as described below.
If you choose to visit our site from outside the UK, you do so at your own risk with the understanding that personal information collected from the site may be processed in a country whose privacy laws may be less protective than those in the UK.
SO WHAT INFORMATION WILL YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Obvious information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by:
- filling in forms on our site Ohsomm.com (for example when you fill in our contact us form, register an account with us, subscribe to our newsletters and promotions; or enter one of our competitions or surveys); or
- using our site (for example by participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site); or
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise (for example if you report a problem with our website or one of our products).
You know what information you are giving us and why we need the information as you are filling in the forms and requesting us to do things for you such as order fulfilment, billing and delivery! But as a gentle reminder, this may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and location data. Ultimately, we need this information to provide you with our products, to comply with the contracts we may have with you and to notify you about changes to our service. If you are an existing customer, we may also use this information to provide you with details about other products we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (we will always provide you with a way of opting out of receiving these emails). These are our legitimate business reasons. We may also send you marketing by email, post or text message where you have consented to this unequivocally on our website by ticking the relevant box asking for your permission to do this. If you have consented to third parties contacting you with information about their goods and services then we may provide your information to those third parties accordingly.
In case you are interested, this information boils down to technical information including: the IP address used to connect your device to the Internet, [anonymous user ID, the full URL, the clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, server log files, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, the platform and device you are using, SDK version, timestamp, API key, application version, device identifier, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), Model, manufacture and OS version of device, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), time zone, network status (WiFi, etc.), location information (not sufficient to derive city and street names), gender, events, and page views and device type]. We may receive back aggregated and anonymous data.
If we become aware that anyone under the age of 18 has registered an account with us and provided us with personal information, we will take steps to terminate that person’s registration and we may retain your email and IP address to ensure that you do not try to get around our rules by re-registering.
- Information we receive from or send to other sources.
- Sometimes, other people give us data about you which we may need for our legitimate business purposes or we may send data to them. This may happen when you use another website that we link to. For example, we may link through to third party payment providers. They tell us that you have paid for your products. We also might engage third party contractors to provide us with technical, payment or delivery services that are related to your account with us. We may have to conduct credit referencing checks where this is a condition of entering into a contract with you. These third parties are our ‘data processors’ and we will always oblige them to protect your data in accordance with these terms whenever they process it.
- Occasionally, we enter partnerships with third parties to exchange information about you where we think it will give you an opportunity to get a great product or service but we will ALWAYS ask for your express permission to do this.
- If you have registered on one of our partner websites, such as Facebook, please remember that you are linking the information that you are giving us with the information on that website so please read their privacy policies also and remember we may connect your two profiles.
ARE YOU GOING TO TRY AND SELL ME SOMETHING I DON’T WANT OR SELL MY DATA TO RANDOM THIRD PARTIES?
- No. If, and only if, you have ticked a box to tell us you want us to market our products and services to you or to share your information with third parties then we will in the manner you have consented to only.
DO ANY THIRD PARTIES GET MY INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We use some third party contractors and share your information with them as outlined above.
In addition, we have some corporate stuff to tell you about. We hope we will grow big. So eventually, we may have a number of different group companies (we will all be owned by the same company though). If this happens, we may want to share your information around our group so they can use it for the same internal purposes as we do described above (for example we might want to store our data on one server). It is possible we could sell our business to a third party or re-organise our business or become insolvent. In that scenario, our database of customers is one of the biggest parts of that business and so we would need to share it with the third party buyer and their advisers.
We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside your country of residence. This may include disclosing your personal information to government or law enforcement agencies, or private parties, when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is required by law or when we, in our discretion, believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or those of third parties and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, fraud reduction or legal process served on us. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ‘COOKIES’ DOES OHSOMM USE?
You may set your browser and your mobile settings to block cookies and local storage devices, but if you do so, you may not be able to use our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The data that we collect from you will be kept here in the UK. However, we use Magento to provide us with various cloud based computing products which help us use your data including storage of your data and the provision of a content delivery network. The data centres we use are based in the EEA. If we ever engage processors outside the EEA, we will ensure they are contractually bound to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
We only store your data for as long we need it. Storing data costs us money! Examples of timeframes that we may use to assess when we will delete your data are when you have been an inactive customer for two years or when we consider that the risk of any legal claim is negligible. We will also delete your data on your request though we may hold a list of the ‘opt out’ requests to administer your request.
BEING SAFE AND HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our behalf by Magento and is therefore protected by their extremely rigorous security standards. Whenever we process data, we also use a variety of standard good practice security measures including requiring encryption, SSL certificates, HTTPS compliance from our partners. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that data breaches will never occur. Please keep your password safe at all times and log out of inactive sessions. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For safety purposes, we may require customers to verify their accounts (because we want to make sure you are not a robot or under 18) and we might ask for your phone number, separate email address or for other ways to verify you are over the legal age to purchase our products. Don’t worry! This is only to make sure you are not a robot and that our customers are not underage. We won’t use this information for unexpected reasons.
We also do not recommend that you put email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, full names or addresses, credit card details or other identifying or sensitive information in any online chat function or profile.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes at any time and this can be done anyway as part of the checking of boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. Simply email us asking to opt out at [email protected]
- You have the right to access information we hold about you. Simply email us at [email protected] and we will tell you how to do this. You can correct your data if it is wrong. Email us using the same address. You can always withdraw consents you have previously given to us.
- The laws are changing. Soon, it will become law that you can require erasure of your data in certain circumstances, you can restrict the reasons we process your data, you can object to the processing of your data, you can ask us to ‘port’ your data to a third party. But we don’t need to wait for these laws to come into force. We have no intention of using your data in a way that makes you unhappy so if you are unhappy with our use of your data then all you need to do is talk to us by emailing [email protected] and telling us what you want to do and we will do our best to accommodate you. You may also complain to your local supervisory data protection authority about us depending on where you are located. In the UK, please read: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/ for details of how to do this.
Thank you for visiting our site.